[T3] Rattle in Engine Area...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 18:39:42 PDT 2011

Someone sent some info about how maybe the metallic rattlesnake sound in the engine area may have something to do with the fan.   But I can't find that posting.    Accidentally deleted.

  I have a nice stethoscope thing to listen to everything...but can't put it on the fan, of course. Valve settings are ok...generator ok...everything sounds ok...except that this rattle, getting worse, sure sounds to be in the fan area. I have 1 1/2 good ears.

  Can someone re-send that info?

Again...rattle goes away when revved or when just driving.