[T3] mirror

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Sep 4 20:59:20 PDT 2011

On 4 Sep 2011 at 21:05, alluringeyewear at comcast.net wrote:

> How do I remove the interior mirror froma '73 fastback?

Using your whole hand, grab around the "neck" of the mirror and yank
it down and rearwards, sort of toward the seat belt anchors. It
should come out, but occasionally they break.

http://www.vwtype3.org/info-serial-numbers.txt

> Finally is there any diagram showing the defroster system on my '73
> fastback.  I can locate the defroster vents ok but do they run inside
> the door pillars?

I don't know of any actual diagram, but, yes, it comes up the door
pillars.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org