[T3] Window rubber

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Apr 8 20:08:44 PDT 2012

On 8 Apr 2012 at 19:47, James Lingenfelter wrote:

>   Today, when rolling up the passenger side door glass on my '68  
> squareback, the rubber "scraper" -not sure if that's what it's  
> called- fell off. 

Inside or outside? They're completely different. The outside ones are 
as Bob said, but the inside one can be replaced without a lot of 
effort. Finding new inside ones is possible, but actual Type 3 
outside scrapers are impossible to find.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, Wisconsin, USA

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list