[T3] Window rubber

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 19:47:14 PDT 2012

  Today, when rolling up the passenger side door glass on my '68  
squareback, the rubber "scraper" -not sure if that's what it's  
called- fell off. It was totally dry rotted I guess. It's the piece  
that is mounted at the bottom of the window opening and seals against  
the glass when the glass is up. Any advice on where I can acquire  
some new ones?

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list