[T3] Source for '69 Taillight Rubber Seal

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 17:44:33 PDT 2012

In a message dated 4/9/2012 8:16:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I didn't  know that.  Is there a problem with getting them through ISP West?
Do  they up the cost considerably?  I can't see the Type 34 tail-light
seals
shown on their site, so maybe they're too expensive and too small a  market.
Looks like $20 at current exchange rates for the Type 34 tail-light  pair
from Simon over here.

I'm just looking at airline schedules for  June - maybe we can help out, but
I don't think I can bring a case full, as  the US Customs require me to
declare I'm not selling anything!  Maybe  I could find room for a few gifts
though.

I got lucky, and was able to get ALL that Simon was offering for the t-34.
It was late last year that he decided to have ISP wholesale for him. They
get  their standard 100% mark up on his parts too. :O And since they've got
their own version of the seal, I doubt they would carry his too, even if
it's  better (mostly due to cost and inventory reasons).

I'd be interested in a set of early standard T-3 rear seals though.  I'll
beta test them, as I'm in a "mild" climate. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)