[T3] Source for '69 Taillight Rubber Seal

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 9 18:11:05 PDT 2012

Ditto that, I put the repro's on the Crate last fall before I put it away so
they are probably all cracked up already.

Keith

I got lucky, and was able to get ALL that Simon was offering for the t-34.
It was late last year that he decided to have ISP wholesale for him. They
get  their standard 100% mark up on his parts too. :O And since they've got

their own version of the seal, I doubt they would carry his too, even if
it's  better (mostly due to cost and inventory reasons).

I'd be interested in a set of early standard T-3 rear seals though.  I'll
beta test them, as I'm in a "mild" climate. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)