[T3] Plastic Grommets between quarter and back glass

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Apr 10 10:02:45 PDT 2012

On 10 Apr 2012 at 9:12, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> >72 Fastback
>
> Well since there has been no response to this post I guess no one has
> had any dealings with this but that's ok hopefully our drafting
> instructor can replicate this part.

Sorry, Dennis. Since I've only ever had squarebacks, I've never had any of
those parts. Someone with a 3D printer might be able to "print" you up a
few, but I'd start by calling around to junkyards.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

It's all good I kind of figured it was a Fastback only part since all I
could see on this SB I have for parts was holes shaped kind of like ( but
probably different) this between the rear quarter glass and the lift gate.
If it has any pieces like this they are long gone. The 3-D printer is what
our drafting instructor has couldn't remember what it was called.

Dennis