[T3] Plastic Grommets between quarter and back glass

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 18:22:43 PDT 2012

They confirm them as Bug parts, so easier to find than if they were only for
Type 3s.

The set I got in the UK were more than that even 10 years ago!  

UK VW Type 3&4 Club

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Dennis
Sent: 10 April 2012 18:11
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Plastic Grommets between quarter and back glass

Here's the P/N.  Google shows a few places selling them new (German).  
311 819 467



I'll check it out when I get a chance thanks.


VWType3.Org mailing list - type3 at vwtype3.org
Contact gregm at vwtype3.org if you need help with the list.

More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list