[T3] Plastic Grommets between quarter and back glass

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Apr 10 19:23:37 PDT 2012

I looked at my 71 bug and discovered the Alabama sun has killed them too and
are long gone as well (it's been in my shop at the house for a few years
since I quit driving it so next project).  The holes they were in look the
same size as the Fastback. That dose help open up my options.

Dennis

They confirm them as Bug parts, so easier to find than if they were only for
Type 3s.

The set I got in the UK were more than that even 10 years ago!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club