[T3] Look at what I found today...

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Apr 21 05:57:00 PDT 2012

On 19 Apr 2012 at 23:19, Rafael Carrera wrote:

> So I get a call from a guy that got my name from a local shop saying that
> he has an nice original 72 square so I went to look at it today.
>
> Here is what I found... a nice original car with what can best be described
> as a Keith Park-esque stock pile of spare parts.
>
> http://photobucket.com/72AutoSquare

That looks like it's one of the nicest original Type 3s still around.
Too bad it's an AT, but, as Dave has often noted, those are what's
left after this many years. I hope it gets into the hands of someone
who appreciates it.

> Contact me if you need parts or want the part. Its officially been
> consigned.

Does this mean that you bought the car, or the parts, or both? I hope
it doesn't mean that you're planning to part it out. It appears to be
WAY too nice for that.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org