[T3] car died on way home

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Apr 24 16:24:06 PDT 2012

On 24 Apr 2012 at 16:01, Bryon Garvin wrote:

> > I don't think you're in a rainy area, so I'd just leave it alone.
>
> Meaning, the ECU is not in a rainy area ?  'Cause I live in Portland, OR
> and it's definitely rainy :)

Oops, I was thinking you were in SoCal. Why not send me the failed
brain right away. I can't promise a quick turnaround since this is
not something I'm really practiced on, but the sooner we get started
the sooner you might have a cheap backup.

If you don't mind my asking, what did the tampered replacement cost
you?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org