[T3] car died on way home

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:28:46 PDT 2012

Sure, I'll send it and thanks for offering to check it out.

I found one on The Samba for $25.  It said "tested good".  I inquired about
the "test" and the fellow said he didn't personally test it, but that a tag
said that.  It came from a shop when it closed and he knew the
owner/mechanic and had no reason to believe it wasn't.  He said to back
that up, he would refund my money if it didn't run the car.  So, I went for
it.

If I had known it was tampered, or he mentioned the tabs, I probably
wouldn't have done it.  Guess I should ask more questions next time.

 - Bryon