[T3] Recovering the seats

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Apr 8 11:30:06 PDT 2012

We will finally get all the parts and machine work for the engine this week
so we can start assembly right after we do. The Paint and Collision
instructor said that most of the paint and body work should be finished by
the end of the school year or right after the new one gets on its way.
While waiting for this we decided to work on recovering the seats here is a
photo of the first one.  It not perfect but not bad for a bunch of
inexperience kids. We may can tweak it a little.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3012013175581
<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3012013175581&set=a.1294729764569.20
38351.1120060951&type=3&theater>
&set=a.1294729764569.2038351.1120060951&type=3&theater

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback soon to be FI for the first time in 28 years