[T3] 1972 clock repair info

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Aug 23 07:24:45 PDT 2012

>The last clock I worked on was a late one that turned out well. It was
actually my very first late style success, and it turned out beautifully. It
belonged to >Dennis Steifel and with a little tweaking it also kept nearly
perfect time.

We are fixing to install that clock here in the month or so.  I will have an
update here soon hopefully. This is the first week of school so real busy.
What Jim didn't mention was how rough looking the clock was to start with
and how good it looked when he was done. I was very pleased and well worth
the money. One thing that made this clock a little different was it came out
of a car that was only in service from when it was new in 72 till 1980.
Don't know if that had anything with Jim being able to get it going or not.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback