[T3] First week of school new video

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 21:26:48 PDT 2012

> Well here is the adventures of the first week of schools.

Two things come to mind.

1) About the paper gaskets that sandwich the phenolic one (that's cracked). They can be made from cereal box cardboard. A good exercise for the students as well. Several ways to do it, have them experiment and try various methods.

2) Do you have the metal pieces for closing out the spark plug openings? I have a couple of extra of the ones that close out the spark plugs, and I think I have a pattern for making one for the larger opening. Again, a good exercise for students in making a fairly simple sheet metal component.

Jeff '67 Sqbk