[T3] First week of school new video

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Aug 27 04:53:37 PDT 2012

>Two things come to mind.

>1) About the paper gaskets that sandwich the phenolic one (that's cracked).
They can be made from cereal box cardboard. A good exercise for the students
>as well. Several ways to do it, have them experiment and try various
methods.

Yes we have already started cutting them out. That's when we discovered one
of them was cracked when the students were drawing them out.

>2) Do you have the metal pieces for closing out the spark plug openings? I
have a couple of extra of the ones that close out the spark plugs, and I
think I have >a pattern for making one for the larger opening. Again, a good
exercise for students in making a fairly simple sheet metal component.

>Jeff '67 Sqbk

We have those just haven't put them on yet.

Dennis