[T3] Lifters that wont rotate

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 17:23:22 PDT 2012

Finally, someone who's at least seen this!  Its supposed to be a solid
lifter cam, the GA case never got Hydraulics but to be honest how do I tell
if they gave me a hydraulic by mistake?

The lifters have 5000 miles on them, 4000 in the first case and 1000 in the
second.  They aren't chewed up, but 3 of the 4 exhaust lifters have a
directional pattern on them and one has a small dip worn in the middle, its
still smooth but you can feel it.

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations