[T3] GPS recommendations?

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Aug 10 04:32:07 PDT 2012

After spending some time in other people's Type 3s at the CS
Invasion, I'm thinking it's time to look into buying my own GPS. What
do you folks recommend?

There are a LOT of choices out there and a wide price range. I'd like
to keep my cost down, and I don't want to be stuck with something I'm
sorry I bought. What do you like and dislike? What should I look for
or avoid? What features do you find useful/not useful?

Not totally Type 3 related, but I promise to use it in my Type 3s.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org