[T3] winter project

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 11:10:00 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/4/12 1:45:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ken71type34 at yahoo.com writes:

> i bought a used engine because i wanted a winter project and i am tired
of my
> current engine( a rebuilt brazilian case that rocks the whole car until
it
> warms up). the guy said it ran fine when he took it out of the car, a 67
> square.

The only problem I can see, is that the 67 engine might not have the engine
hanger bar mounts that a 69 to 73 use. I'd take a look and see if they're
there. If they're not, then you'll need to find another case to use.

Bob 65 Notch S with Sunroof and IRS, aka "Krusty"
       64 T-34 Ghia aka "Wolfie"</HTML>