[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) … help!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 14:38:05 PST 2012

In a message dated 12/9/2012 11:59:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

> In  a message dated 12/9/12 9:37:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>  jadney at vwtype3.org writes:
>
> > For non-popout fasty windows,  there are also 2 different parts, but
> >  they are different  lefts & rights! This comes as a complete surprise.
> >  I  have NO idea how they might be different.
>
> I can see them  having 2 different part numbers (pop out versus
non-popout),
> due to  the pop out glass getting a hole put in it for the  latch.

Yeah, I forgot about the Notch being a 311 as well, so that explains why
there's 2 different part numbers for either the popout glass, and the
non-popout  glass. Two different body styles sharing the same prefix.

Bob 65 Notch  S w/ Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka  Wolfie