[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) . help!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Dec 10 04:49:52 PST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 11:03 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) . help!

On 9 Dec 2012 at 20:54, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> OK check them and they do have a slight curve in them.

Since this is the first that anyone here has noticed it, how likely is it
that you got them installed on the right sides?  50/50?

If you got them backwards, they'd probably look like the rear ends were
trying to work their way out of the window opening. Better to fix it now
than have them pop out on their own later on and break when they hit the
road....

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

Humm haven't noticed that but I will look at it closer. The curve turns in
on both ends not out.   I think I will have a revolt in my class if I have
to tell them we have to do a redo on that LOL.

Dennis