[T3] rear quarter fixed window seals (cal-look) . help!

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 18:28:25 PST 2012

There may be some confusion as up to '65, model numbers 311 to 314 were
Notchbacks, and from '66 they became model numbers 315 to 318 and Fastbacks
became 311 to 314.

I think the seals must be post-formed after splicing - they may even have
separately moulded corners, but I'll have to look in daylight.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club