[T3] T3 Front end bushings

James Lingenfelter jimmyandcher at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 23:07:58 PST 2012

  Correction: after seeing Jim Adney's reply, I realize it was the
needle bearings on my car that were shot; a result of the front end
not being properly lubed for years by previous owners. Now that I
have a new front beam put in, I am making sure they stay lubed, in
hopes that they will outlast me this time.