[T3] wipers

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 02:56:40 PST 2012

I've used 15" at times on my '71.  The 14" seems to park close to the screen
rubber on the right corner, (though '70s park the other side, which may be
the difference), so you might not gain much cleared visibility having a
longer blade as it would have to park higher.  I think at one point there
seemed to be 14 1/2" blades - probably ideal!

Whatever length sweeps the screen and doesn't just wave in the air, while
missing the screen rubber at the ends of the sweep is OK. Maybe asymmetric
would work too!

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club