[T3] Snow!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 18:13:41 PST 2012

Wow!  After getting virtually NO snow at all last winter there has been NONE
here in Albany yet this year.  Beginning to wonder if it will ever snow here
again.... just warms up and rains!

I put the Squareback away last Saturday, never drove it that late in to the
winter season... although it had monthly outings last winter when the roads
got washed off.  I could still drive it tomorrow, if I wanted... roads are
still clean!  How about shooting some of that snow over here?

:-)

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com