[T3] T3 Front end bushings

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 09:55:37 PST 2012

Jim --

You never cease to amaze me.
You said:
You will need to make some sort of tool to drive the new bushing in
there correctly. I MAY have such a tool. I don't remember if I have
that size, but I can check.

What Type 3 (Note:  You've (almost) broken me of the habit of saying
T3) parts or tools DON'T you have "squirreled away" in your basement,
garage, storage or cubbies?

Regarding the snow ... we're at 73.4 degrees @ 11;43 am and we've got
the windows open and I'm in a short-sleeve golf shirt.

I'm heading outside to reattach the Howard Power Mounting Plate with
6, expandable, metal, re-usable, drill-in anchors in the storage bay.
I'll probably have to put on a head- and wrist-band to absorb the
sweat.  :-)  Sorry.  The devil made me say it.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)