[T3] Faulty Fuel Pump

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:14:55 PST 2012

As a 'starving student' you can't afford the parts & professional labor to
work on/own it now.  Chirco in AZ could probably get it running for $500,
but you don't have a job!  No garage is a killer too!  Better save your
money for your daily driver, which is a Mercedes now?  I would sell the VW
cheap and buy a better one, when you can afford it.  You can store it in my
field in Harrisburg until you have a job/garage if you really want to keep
it?   ;-)

Eugene, Oregon

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u236/mr_bojangles500/