[T3] Modern cars!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 15:59:14 PST 2012

To add to what Dave is saying, Id never buy a modern car.  With Diagnostic
labor about $120/hr and requiring special tools, your screwed if anything
goes wrong with a modern car, the bills can add up REAL fast the the parts
prices are often MUCH higher than they are for older cars.

Here in NY, things often fail that aren't seen till emissions testing once a
year, so some poor folks go to get their inspection done and have to spend
hundreds, even thousands to get that sticker on the windshield now, and
often many tries are attempted before the tech can find an intermittent
problem.

Last week I saw a PERFECT Cadillac on the lift, it failed inspection because
the rear suspension had rusted out and fractured on the left trailing arm.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"