[T3] New up date

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Mon Dec 31 20:39:39 PST 2012

[[[Cool?  Wing windows do great until your over 100F or so, but LOTS of Ice
tea for me!  John has his diet Mt Dew... Marilyn had a trunkload of bottled
water (probably the best choice) I don't remember Dave or Jim's Elixir of
survival across the desert.]]]

We bring plenty of fluids (ALL you listed) in the cooler -  just keep
drinking cold drinks!

Well, that and Gail's trick of keeping a spray bottle of water in the cooler
to spritz me down with. She says it's to keep my skin cool, but I think it's
really how she justifies shooting me with a squirt bottle ;-)

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY