[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:03:16 PST 2012

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> From: topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 20:16:34 -0500
> Subject: Re: [T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)
>
> You need the whole vehicle harness or just the FI harness?
> I may have a 72 vehicle harness... but its frozen in the shed for now..

Whole vehicle please. How would it work? I have part of a '73 harness somewhere (I really need to go though all the stuff that was in four locations). Maybe what I have be useable? This is going to be long term, so no hurry.

The engine harness was N.O.S. a couple years ago or so, and holding up decently (boots are mostly shot).

Thank you so very much!
Adriel