[T3] just seeing if you were paying attention!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:08:50 PST 2012

Since Jim referred to MICROFILM ... is that how y'all (Dave H.  That's
Southern for all of you guys :-))  quote part numbers.
Are there microfilm(s) which cover all Type 3's, all years, all models
including Type 34's or do you have "hard copies" of part number books
that only dealers had?

Even though Jim tried to explain how part numbers not only identify
the part but whether it's a left- or right-fitting part.  Hearing you
guys discuss a specific number, I still can't figure it out.  :-(

Is there any help for me?
I'd like to have a book, microfilm or PDF(?) file.  Does any of that
exist to help those of us uninitiated?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)