[T3] FW: kensue356 thought you might like this item on eBay

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 09:47:57 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/2/2012 11:49:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

My  impression of the Clymer manuals is not as good as Dave's. While
every  manual has some good information and any manual is better than
none, the  Clymer manuals were close to the bottom of the heap.If you  find
the Bentley too expensive, the Haynes is a very decent
second best,  and I believe they are still in print.

I agree, as I've always thought of Clymer on the same basis as Chilton.
Better than nothing, but not much user specific info. The Haynes was a much
better step up, even IF it didn't cover the FI manuals. In fact before the
Blue  Bentley came out, I used the Haynes in combination with the Brown
Bentley to  work on my cars. The Haynes covered carbs, while the Bentley covered
everything  else.
Now that I have a Blue Bentley, I hardly ever use the Haynes, but the Brown
 Bentley still gets a work out. : ) This is especially true of the Blue
Bentley,  since it covers the T-34 so well. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120