[T3] Tired Searching for Tires

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:10:55 PST 2012

Max, do you have pictures? How is the spacing in front? I have a good amount of 165s (thank you Brian, plus a parts car), but some day might need to buy... Oh, and stored in a dry cool place so as to last. I do check for crazing before a drive. That is why I am no longer running Michelins. ;)

Just because it is Chinese does not mean it will not last. That is what the warranty is for. Also, tread design has made leaps and bounds since type 3 production stopped, so, most likely going to have better traction than an O.E.M. tire. Michelin XZXs are over $100 without mounting, and they were one of the O.E.M.s. In short, just because it cost a certain price does not mean the same all the time: Chinese could be better than French.

Thank you,
Adriel