[T3] Searching for Tires/Where we live

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Feb 6 13:38:02 PST 2012

Scroll down your message far enough and it's there, but when you top
post, you tend to leave LOTS of irrelevant stuff at the bottom of the
message. The sig file is way at the bottom, generally out of sight.
If you'd delete the excess, your signature will show up easily.

Learning how to delete excess quoted material is a useful, and
helpful, skill.

So scroll down now. You'll find your sig and then mine, but only
after lots of irrelevant stuff.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org