[T3] Speedometer/Odometer ratio?

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Feb 13 05:58:24 PST 2012

From: On 9 Feb 2012 at 13:00, Jim Adney wrote:

> So here's my question: What does the W0.82 mean?

Does anyone out there have a speedometer in km/hr that they could
look at easily to see what that marking is? I'm wondering if it's
different.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

I know of a guy about 65 miles from me who has a small junk yard with a 72
sb in it that has a KM speedometer. He's who I got my seats from. I'll dig
his email out later today when I get a chance and send it your way. He said
you helped him with an FI problem back in the summer.

Dennis