[T3] which would you choose?

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:58:41 PST 2012

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Tempe, AZ

> Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:57:32 -0800
> From: bfye at canyonville.net
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: [T3] which would you choose?
>
> I think I'm going to put 15" wheels back on the squareback. I want more
> sidewall to help absorb bumps. Was thinking of putting the wheels from the
> notch on it or some stockers with no caps and beauty rings. heck, I could
> even go old school and put on some 8 spokes I forgot I own... hmmm,
> decisions, decisions.

Well if you want a better ride, then why would you trade rough ride with
rubbing, by going with eight spokes? ;/ I say go with purpose: hot wheels
for hot ride and classic for classic ride. I will say I think your Notchback
looks best with the wheels it currently has; just works.

Thank you,
Adriel