[T3] Brake light switches

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:50:14 PST 2012

Jim,

I am fearing the same thing anytime now since that's how last spring went
for me :)

Anyway, if you don't find the Meyle info, I at least have this from my
notes.  This was the fellow that got back to me when I wrote saying I had a
problem with the internal wiring on the switches.  If you remember, they
made a bunch of switches that kept the lights on all the time and turned
them off when you depressed the pedal:
==============================
Peter Cohrs

*Wulf Gaertner Autoparts AG  *
Merkurring 111 • 22143 Hamburg • Germany
Tel.   +49 40 67506 533
Fax   +49 40 67506 633
Web  www.meyle.com
Chairman of the Board: Dr. Norbert Steffen
Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Karl J. Gaertner
Trade Register Hamburg HRB 71660

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback