[T3] 1973 Type 3

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 21:36:58 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/22/2012 12:24:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
latiheat at gmail.com writes:

I am  looking for replacement seals so I can install my pop out side windows
in  my 73 Fastback!! I have found some for $150 but I really don't want  to
spend that kind of money on rubber! Any help would be much  appreciated!

If you're meaning thru ISP West, then that's ALL that's available, unless
someone is sitting on an NOS set. Those seals were NLA beginning in 1990. I
know, because I just missed out on the last available set back then.  And
until ISP decided to repop them back in the mid 2000's, they still were  NLA.
:O

64 T-34 Ghia (Wolfie)
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412120