[T3] Brake Light Switches

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 22:15:51 PST 2012

In a message dated 2/25/2012 7:59:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Jim  --

OK ... you caught me.

I added the bit about the simple On/Off  micro-switch as a TEST to see IF,
when  I actually saw my post, the  system found the offending, chopped up
posts, as was mentioned,  previously.  It seems it did not.

Thanks for mentioning that my  post looked better.  No quotes, bullets,
numbering, indents,  etc.  Just straight typing with only enter/carriage
returns for  paragraphs.  I sense you like the appearance better?   Anyone
else?

But I have yet to understand that when YOU post a  response about a previous
entry, why (for instance: the paragraph under  Gary Forsmo wrote:) the first
symbol in front of each line of MY post  appears a > (greater than symbol?).

BTW.  I didn't copy  anything in this response.  I just clicked on the  To:
type3 at vwtype3.org (in my case BLUE) line in the 6-line header, to  answer.

It's much better, easier to read. Thank you.
I think John has something like this, but it might actually be a different
style of switch (John might have been raiding a ford bin ;-) ). It works
similar  to what you mentioned. The key is to find something that works with
our brake  pedals, but when stepping on the pedal doesn't interfer with the
wiring to it.

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)