[T3] Newbe! Checks in ...

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:55:02 PST 2012

Welcome Jeffrey.  You've come to the correct forum to get answers for going
forward with your '69 Squareback.  Your car sounds like a sister to mine,
which I bought new.

My best advice (and I still consider myself a newbie, also) ... SAVE
EVERYTHING!

You'll find very knowledgeable T3 owners here, that have been bitten by the
love of these cars.  Some (admittedly) have a sickness, and own multiple
years, versions, colors, etc.  Those members seem to know every nut, bolt
and screw ... plus when systems changed, thing added or deleted.  Some of
the members have wrenched on T3's for 40 years or more.

In case you're interested, T3 owners (and lovers) hold a bi-annual event
(on the even numbered years) called The T3 Invasion.  The host motel for
the 2012 Invasion will be at The Springs Inn in Colorado Springs, CO on
June 21, 2012.  You can read about the event at:
http://www.carartbyjohn.com/Invasion2012/

This is a site where you'll find a helpful bunch of gals and guys.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)