[T3] newbe 69 SQB

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Feb 29 20:31:41 PST 2012

On 29 Feb 2012 at 11:12, jeffrey gunnarson wrote:

> Hi guys and gals I'm Jeff In central.cal.I just tried to post and don't
> think it worked.

It worked fine and you're in the right place. There are some
significant differences between the '67 and your '69 bodies. You'll
need to add the support for the rear engine mount to the '67 body in
order to keep the engine from dragging. It should not be a big deal
to the body shop, but it's probably something they won't expect.

Don't spend all you money on the body shop. Once you get it looking
nice you still have to get it to go and stop.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org