[T3] 2012 Invasion (Parts to carry?)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:57:46 PST 2012

*I asked this question before but saw NO suggestions.  I'll try again.
Below is my original inquiry.*
*
*
Regarding carrying 1969 Type 3 Squareback Replacements Parts to an
Invasion ... *
*... what are (prudent) items to buy and carry?

*In the RVing community, MANY of us carry way too many tools.  And trying
to carry "spare" parts, for every possible failure, is always a never
ending challenge.  Thankfully, when and where we travel, there are almost
always RV Mobile "guys" that have most of the parts we need.*
*
*
*But regarding the 2012 Invasion in Colorado Springs, I would think that we
T3 owners would have to carry a reasonable supply of spare parts, which fit
our "aging", model year car.*
*
*
*I would appreciate you (previous Invasion attendees), to suggest a
(basic/modest) list of spare parts which I may consider "carting along" for
my 1969 Squareback, FI, MT.*
*
*
*I don't even know where to begin.*