[T3] Update on perplesing stall/hesitation - solved!

Norman Roush naroush at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 21:55:16 PST 2012

Just want to let you know I think my problem has been solved.   Part of the problem  was the dizzy clamp was not straight which allowed the dizzy to momentarily pop out of the the dizzy drive gear.  Straighten the clamp and no more stalling (Thanks Jim Adney for the suggestion).  I found the car was not charging at the expected 14.1-14.4 volts at mid range RPM.  Replaced the voltage regulator.  I also found moisture in the #3 cylinder FI injector connection.  Sprayed some connector cleaner and dried out the connector and now it's running good again.

Norman
68 Sqbk