[T3] Weird Idle Dips, Suggestions?

Toadpipe the.toadpipe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:47:34 PST 2012

For several years now my 69 square does the strangest thing when idling
for about the first five or so minutes after starting up then runs
normally.  It revs up to idle then down to near stall then right back up
with about one second between the peaks.  Does this only while idling,
runs normal if I touch the throttle at all.  What could fix this?  Is it
a sensor issue or something?  I can't seem to figure it out, but the up
side is it doesn't seem to be a huge issue, it's just annoyed me for far
too long to allow it to continue.

Toadpipe