[T3] New Oil Leak

Toadpipe the.toadpipe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 13:12:50 PST 2012

I've developed an oil leak on the left side of the engine.  I've had
ample time to watch it while fiddling with my idle and the oil seems to
pool up on the sheet metal under the left pistons and drip from either
side where it meets the engine case.  Seems to me this indicates that my
rocker cover gasket is bad so I'm planning to replace both of them.
However, it also occurs to me that I could be dead wrong, any other
cause of the leak I should be on the look out for?

Toadpipe