[T3] Center Tunnel Fuel Line

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 03:16:02 PST 2012

If you've only got carbs on this car, why not revert to the original type of
fuel pump that the carbed cars use?  That would seem to be the simplest
solution.  If you have an oil-pressure switch to work the fuel pump,
wouldn't it take a while cranking to build up pressure before you get fuel
flow?

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club