[T3] List Options-Digest Settings

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jan 4 20:31:06 PST 2012

On 4 Jan 2012 at 15:55, Adriel Rowley wrote:

> Man, the site has changed!
> Now have to have a password, and all these nifty settings! Way improved,
> and thank you for the changes. Wondered why the unsubscribe requests went
> down. ;) Anyway, so not sure what to do now...

We have Greg Merritt to thank for the web site. He's managed it for
us over the years thru various hosts, always finding us the best deal
and keeping it kosher. I think the changes we see (I was surprised,
too.) have more to do with the host's software than anything else.
Greg just has to work with the tools they give him.

thanks, Greg! Will we see you again in Invasion 2012?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org