[T3] List Options-Digest Settings

Bryon Garvin spinningrooves at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:52:25 PST 2012

uh....

I feel kinda stupid.  Where is the new site and features everyone is
talking about?  I go to vwtype3.org and I don't see much different.  Should
I be looking somewhere else?

I really appreciate this group and have gleaned so much from all of you.  I
remember posting 5-6 times a day a year ago or more with problems
and drive-ability issues.  Now, thankfully, I just get to drive the car and
enjoy it.  Although some body work is due.

Greg, just say when the next round of donations is needed.  I'm in.  Thanks
for your work!

 - Bryon, '71 Fastback