[T3] Hello, Type 3 Noob from San Jose, CA

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Jan 7 14:45:03 PST 2012

OK dumb question alert.  I'm not sure I have ever seen the little plastic
ratcheting clamps. Are they like plastic wire ties or zip ties? Or is this a
regional thing where it is called different things in different parts of the
country or world? LOL Like a lot of people here in the south call a car with
a manual trans a straight shift while some folks up north or out west call
them stick shifts.

I've found that the little plastic ratcheting clamps 
also work quite well, even in the engine compartment

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org
Madison, Wisconsin, USA


More information about the type3-vwtype3.org mailing list