[T3] Wiring Harnss Connectors

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 18:46:06 PST 2012

In a message dated 1/8/2012 5:36:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jacob at jacobhoffman.com writes:

I have  been trying to get my Squareback running again, and have been
thwarted by my  wiring harness.  I've taken apart and re-crimped, soldered, and
shrink-wrapped as many connectors as I could.  The metal connectors on  the
3-pin distributor connector have failed on me.  I don't think I can
successfully solder a wire to the nubs that are left.  I remember reading  at some
point that Keith had found replacements for those.  Is that  true?  Can I
buy some?

Another option might be to contact Joe McDermot (JSMskater on the Samba).
He's building FI harnesses for our cars. You just need to tell him what year
 harness you want. His prices are reasonable too. : )

71 Notch (Krunchy)
64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)